What If Scenario Analysis - Optimize
WISA Product Information WISA is an innovative analysis tool that creates various "what if" scenarios for optimization of global business taking into account transport modes, carrier selection, service levels, rate pricing and transit times, as well as total landed costs and gross profit to provide an optimum transportation network that meets supply chain requirements at the lowest cost. It will automatically interface with Freightgate's I-Trek!, Tariff-Trek! and GTM-Trek! to obtain rate and actual transit time data to power the modeling capabilities of WISA .View All
Reduce Overall Supply Chain Costs
- Identify effect of route changes, delays or changes in sourcing patterns.
- Compare total landed cost, assuring that the “best” carrier and routing selections are made considering the total effect on the supply chain.
- Automatically upload results into MS Excel spreadsheets for
- Globally view “best versus worst case”
to determine impact on service levels and cost.
- Optimize carrier selection by evaluating and comparing candidate RFQ responses.
Reduce Administrative Costs
- Automatically analyze tender responses from your carrier candidates.
- Save responses, shipping profiles and other historical data as scenarios for future benchmarking and comparison.
- Minimize data entry with the built-in file upload and download capabilities.
- Import shipment data from I-Trek!
- Reduce data entry by leveraging the leading edge File Uploader and Mapping Tools.
Improve Quality and Customer Satisfaction
- Gain valuable insights by evaluating your options.
- Make information available to the people that need to know in real time.
- Identifies effect of route changes, delays or changes in sourcing patterns.
- Allows for a total landed cost comparison, assuring that the "best" carrier and routing selections are made considering the total effect on the supply chain. .
- Can automatically upload results into Microsoft Excel spreadsheets for further analysis.
- Allows global shipper to view "best versus worst case" comparisons to determine impact on service levels and cost.