What If Scenario Analysis - Optimize
WISA Product Information WISA is an innovative tool that creates various "what if" scenarios for global business taking into account transit modes and times, as well as freight costs and gross profit to provide an optimum transportation network that meets service levels at the lowest cost. It will automatically interface with Freightgate's I-Trek!, Tariff-Trek! and GTM-Trek! to obtain rate and actual transit time data to power the modeling capabilities of WISA .Reset View
Reduce Overall Supply Chain Costs
- Identify effect of route changes, delays or changes in shipping patterns.
- Compare total cost, assuring that the "best" carrier and routing selections are made.
- Automatically upload results into MS Excel spreadsheets for further analysis.
- Globally view "best versus worst case" comparisons to determine impact on service levels and cost
- Optimize carrier selection by evaluating and comparing candidate RFQ procurement responses.
Reduce Administrative Costs
- Automatically analyze tender responses from your carrier candidates.
- Save responses, shipping profiles and other historical data as scenarios for future benchmarking and comparison.
- Minimize data entry with the built-in file upload and download capabilities.
- Import shipment data from I-Trek!
- Reduce data entry by leveraging the leading edge File Uploader and Mapping Tools.
Improve Quality and Customer Satisfaction
- Gain valuable insights by evaluating your options.
- Make information available to the people that need to know in real time.
- Analyze RFPs from your customers for bottom line impact.
- Set yourself apart from the competition by providing landed cost analysis and help your customers optimize their network
- Identifies effect of route changes, delays or changes in sourcing patterns.
- Allows for a total landed cost comparison, assuring that the "best" carrier and routing selections are made considering the total effect on the supply chain. .
- Can automatically upload results into Microsoft Excel spreadsheets for further analysis.
- Allows global shipper to view "best versus worst case" comparisons to determine impact on service levels and cost.
How it Fits
WISA automatically integrates with Freightgate's I-Trek!, Tariff-Trek! and GTM-Trek! to provide a comprehensive what-if analysis of cost, routing and pricing options and scenarios.