Global Tender Management System
GTM-Trek is a powerful application designed to manage the critical Procurement stage of the Logistics Management Lifecycle. It generates and processes complex tenders for shippers and carriers in a consistent and efficient manner, enabling analysis, optimization and better strategic decisions.Reset View
Reduce Overall Supply Chain Costs
- Use GTM-Trek! to manage your bid process.
- Capture all responses independently for comparison in total, by trade lane, business unit or individual point pairs.
- Leverage your rate data as source to auto-complete tenders ten times as fast.
Reduce Administrative Costs
- Automatically generate the tenders from your shipping profiles, whether historical or forecasted, or both.
- Enable providers to upload their own responses and manage their own tenders online.
- Automatically populate rate database with tender results.
- Manage by exception based on rate status.
- Clone tenders with ease for simple distribution.
- Map incoming RFIs to your standard templates for consistent use by your employees and agents.
- Export into the original format with the reverse mapping tool.
Improve Control and Processes
- By allowing both off-line and online changes and permission-based view segmentation you can delegate review and exception handling to local competence centers.
- Analyze the tenders against shipment profiles to determine bottom-line impact using the WISA engine.
- Web-service enabled and SOAP 1.1. compliant (like all products in the PLTX suite)
- The ability to convert and manage incoming RFP and RFQ documents upon receipt.
- A knowledge base to answer frequently asked questions with direct cut and paste.
- A common platform to your Field Offices in order to complete the data in a consistent fashion.
- Lookup and auto-complete support for standard selling rates.
- Management reports on a field and corporate level in order to ensure timely completion.
- The ability to handle User-dependent views based on responsibility for enhanced efficiency and security.
- Export functions for the consolidated rates into the target format.
- Exception reporting to catch unusual data variances (e.g. rates below 80% suggested selling rate).
- Yield-Trek! analysis to determine profitability (optional).
How it Fits
GTM-Trek! integrates with Freightgate's Tariff-Trek! and WISA to provide a comprehensive Global Sourcing Management tool that takes the complexity out RFQ generation and procurement of global transportation services.